Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Trailer!!

http://movies.yahoo.com/video/hunger-games-catching-fire-trailer-211105191.html

OMG, THE CATCHING FIRE TRAILER IS HERE, AND HAS WAY BETTER EFFECTS THAN THE HUNGER GAMES! GO WATCH IT, OMG, IT LOOKS SO COOL!!! IT IS AWESOME!

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire is such an amazing trailer! I thought that they were gonna screw up, and make the special effects look fake (like in The Hunger Games), but the effects are way better! It looks so cool! If I hadn't read the book, and hadn't planned on seeing it anyway, after seeing the trailer, I would have planned on seeing it, it's that good! Of course, I planned on seeing it, anyway. It comes out two days before my birthday, which is pretty much an early birthday present from the creators of the movie, to me! It looks so cool, you should go watch it, and plan on seeing it! It looks fantastic, and OMG THE WEDDING DRESS! IT WAS SUCH A COOL TRANSFORMATION, AND IT LOOKED REAL! GO WATCH THE TRAILER!

No comments:

Post a Comment