Monday, July 1, 2013

Review: The Elite by Kiera Cass

Let me just start off saying that I started reading this on the way to school on the bus, and when I got home I read it until 8:00 and finished it. That's how good it was. It kept me on the edge of my bed and I had to stay up till 10 doing my homework because I had put it off. I didn't like Maxon at some parts *cough* Celeste *cough* I thought that at some parts of the book after something happened to Marlee, America was really careless and reckless but I am just happy that she didn't get caught in the act of something stupid. As always, I hated Aspen, but that is a thing that I think all the reads of the book go through. I was really surprised at how it turned out in the end, with the amazing cliff hanger ending, and I love all the maids and how they stood up for all the things that America has done. Celeste was my least favorite part of the book, just because she is Celeste, and a mean person. I mean really, how mean can she get?! All in all, I thought that it was eloquently written and an amazing second book.

No comments:

Post a Comment