Monday, July 15, 2013

BOOKTUBE-A-THON 2013

BOOKTUBE-A-THON starts today and these are the categories for BOOKTUBE-A-THON:

1) Read a classic
          I'm going to read The Giver
2)Finish a Series
     I'm going to try to finish the Iron Fey series. I've read every one except The Iron Knight
3)Read a book with over 500 pages
     I'm going to read Insurgent
4)Read a book that has been on your shelf the longest
      I'm going to read The 5th Wave
5)Read 300 pages a day
6) Listen to an Audio-book
     I don't listen to audio books, so I'll just count this as a loss.
7)Re-read a book
     I have already read the Giver and Insurgent, so I'm counting this one for number sixes loss.

BOOKTUBE-A-THON starts today, July 15th and ends July 21st, 2013

These are my books for BOOKTUBE-A-THON! Are you participating, and if so what are you going to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment