Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Favorites: July 13-July 19, 2013

My favorite things from the third week of July, 2013.

Music:
Timeless- The Airborne Toxic Event
Changing- The Airborne Toxic Event
Digital Rot- Tan Vampires
State of Grace- Taylor Swift
State of Grace(acoustic) - Taylor Swift
Bleeding Out - Imagine Dragons
Get Your Guns - Jamie Campbell Bower
Waiting - Jamie Campbell Bower

Food:
Nectarines
Homemade Potato Salad
Waffles
Homemade Apple Pie
Cookies-N-Creame Ice Cream
Dutch Bros. White Chocolate Creame to Mint Freeze

Book
One Night With a Rock Rock by Chana Keefer

Netflix:
The Lorax
Bones
Fringe
Supernatural

Items:
The music on my phone
The airport
My couch
My bed (I'm a lazy person)
Talking to my youth leaders
Reading comments about books I've read
Sleeping (again with the lazy)

People:
Jamie Campbell Bower
Agent Booth
My Youth Leaders Matt and Julie
My Mom
Sky from One Night With a Rock Star
Chana Keefer


Those are my favorites from this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment