Saturday, August 3, 2013

Playlist: Graceling by Kristin Cashore

This is the playlist I have come up with for the book Graceling by Kristin Cashore. I hope you enjoy it.

1) Long Live by Taylor Swift
2) Babel by Mumford & Sons
3) Battle by Colbie Caillet
4) Bleeding Out by Imagine Dragons
5) The Boxer (Mumford & Sons version)
6) Broken Crown by Mumford & Sons
7) Carry On by fun.
8) Change by Taylor Swift
9) Viva La Vida by Coldplay
10) Come Away to the Water by Maroon 5
11) Abraham's Daughter by Arcade Fire
12) Dead Sea by The Lumineers
13) Demons by Imagine Dragons
14) A Dustland Fairytale by The Killers
15) Hall of Fame by The Script ft. will.i.am
16) Haunted by Taylor Swift
17) I Knew You Were Trouble. by Taylor Swift
18) I Will Wait by Mumford & Sons
19) Last Kiss by Taylor Swift
20) Little Lion Man by Mumford & Sons
21) Little Talks by Of Mice and Men
22) The Lucky One by Taylor Swift
23) Poison & Wine by The Civil Wars
24) Sad Beautiful Tragic by Taylor Swift
25) Safe & Sound by Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars
26) Sigh No More by Mumford & Sons
27) Thistle & Weeds by Mumford & Sons
28) Timshel by Mumford & Sons
29) Untouchable by Taylor Swift
30) Where Are You Now? by Mumford &Sons
31) White Horse by Taylor Swift


I know that it's a lot of songs, and that it is (mostly) in alphabetical order, but that's because I was just going through the songs on my Kindle and adding them from there. And I know that some of them probably don't make sense, but it does to me. I don't know why, hut it just does. I hope you enjoyed my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment