Saturday, August 31, 2013

Review: Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Origin (Lux, #4)Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OH. MY. GOD. I THINK I'M GOING TO DIE. I HAVE TO WAIT TILL NEXT SUMMER TO READ OPPOSITION?!!!!???!? JENNIFER, I THOUGHT THAT YOU LOVED YOUR FANS!!!!???! WHY WOULD YOU KILL US ALL LIKE THAT!!!!????????????? THANKS TO YOU, I'M GOING TO BE IN A BOOK SLUMP UNTIL OPPPOSITION COMES OUT, AND I GET MY HANDS ON IT.
OH MY GOD, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY BECAUSE IT IS KILLING ME INSIDE RIGHT NOW!!!

SPOLIER SECTION
What the hell?! why did Daemon go?! Why didn't Katy go with him!? And OMG, they got married! I can't believe that Daemon actually asked her! I love him even more for doing that! And who else knew that Beth was pregnant? When Dr. Roth said that Katy wasn't pregnant, I immediately thought that she was but then when I saw Beth, I knew that she was pregnant because of how tired she was and how Dawson was acting around her. And, why the fuck did Matthew do that?! He is such a dick! And, WHAT THE FUCK happened at the ending?! What does that even mean?! What does life even mean?! Why did Andrew and Ash have to die? Even though they did die, I think that that was such an honorable way to die, and not a pointless death, like Finnick's death was.
END SPOILER SECTION

What the Holy HELL!!??! I can't even process what is happening! It was so full of action, and suspense from the very first page. It had a totally different feel to it than the other books in the series, and I loved it (if you can't tell from my excessive fangirling), It keeps you hooked from the very first page, and is so full of suspense, there is never a dull moment. It was an AMAZING< FANTASTIC< EXCITING, WONDERFULL, AWESOME read, and if you haven't read it yet, I suggest you go and stop whatever you're doing and read it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment