Monday, September 30, 2013

Review: Fire by Kristin Cashore

Fire (Graceling Realm, #2)Fire by Kristin Cashore
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh my freaking God! I a freaking in love with this book! I think that it might have actually been better than Graceling! I freaking loved it! At first, with Archer, I thought that I was gonna want Fire and him to be together but, boy, was I freaking wrong! I changed my mind right after she met Brigan because I thought that he was cooler than Archer, but once we got to know him more, his level of awesomeness, like, broke the scale for awesomeness, he was that cool. My favorite parts of him and Fire together were when they were looking at the stars and talking or right towards the end of the major thing that happened, you know, towards the end of the book. Or at the end, when they were in the green house and she tells him that she is sad and he asks how he can make her not sad and she says that his kisses always make her feel better. I freaking loved this book because of all the action that keeps you hooked till the very end, and when you finish, you are left wanting more of the story. I love books that always leave me wanting more, because it really proves and shows how good the authors writing is and I just freaking love it. If I could give it more than five stars, I would. I encourage you to read it. You don't even have to have read Graceling to read this; it's an entirely different concept to the story, though if you do read Traveling, it may make a small small amount of more sense in one part of the book.
All in all, a FANTASTIC read. I really enjoyed it, and I hope that you pick it up.
View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment